Brian Wood, a volunteer with the SPSFBC, is the Senior Client Adviser/Senior Vice President of Arvest Private Wealth Management. Brian has served as an active volunteer with SPSFBC for over 5 years, as he presently serves as the Board Chair as well as serving on the Advisory Council, the Administrative/Operations Committee, the Finance Committee and has just joined the Capital Campaign Leadership Team. Brian resides in Bentonville with his wife Amy who is also a great supporter of the program. Brian has been nominated by the SPSFBC staff for this award because he’s been by our side through lots of changes the past year. He has met with us, talked things over with us and encouraged us more than any volunteer is expected to do. As board chair, we know it is part of the description, but we feel he has gone above and beyond. He is a constant positive force and a great advice-giver! While Brian appreciates being named ASPSF’s Volunteer of the Month, he doesn’t do it for honors, he’s thankful to be able to help single parent families get an education, find a job out of poverty and continue to change the lives of future generations. Brian understands this need as he was raised in a single parent home.
SUPPORT SPSFBC TODAY!
- 2018 ADHE Scholars Project
- Board Chair: Brian Wood- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund Volunteer of the Month
- Celebrating a Legacy of Generosity
- Meet our New Counselor: Twyla’s Story
- A Recipient Story: Believing a Lie, Discovering the Truth
- Season of Giving
- ArkansasGives 2016
- SPSFBC’s look, evolved
- SPSFBC Scholarship Recipients Receive Tyson Scholarships
- Meet Keri, An SPSFBC Recipient